Sunday, September 19, 2010

the Big DAY!! Greenway Art Festival

What a great Day it was. one of best friends in the world below... Steph.. thank you for all of your help..Don't you just love our t-shirts!
Below that picture is the rest of my support staff. Steph, Blair, and Jay my wonderful husband. Thank you all I couldn't of done it with out you. was such a hot day and I know you worked very hard... thank you, thank you!!

Also want to thank everyone who came out to the festival to look at everyones beautiful works. There were so many. I wish I had a chance to take pictures of theirs to post.
I think the best part of the day was to see people smile as the walked into my booth... the smile says it all!
And last to the people who took a little piece of me home with them THANK YOU!!! I hope you smile each time you look at your painting!







No comments: