Wednesday, February 10, 2010

5 FOLLOWERS!!!..on my Glass Mermaid Blog :)

I'm so happy. People really do come and look at this blog.......Thank you Lisa!!!!! Speaking of blogs...after watching Julia & Julie......I have decide if she can cook a new recipe everyday....I can paint a painting or chair a week. With this goal....I can actaully open my own booth in the Greenway Art Festival. This make me very nervous but it is something I have been thinking about a long time. The part I hate is being a salesmen...but my husband said not worry about it, he will do the selling! So while I'm looking for a teaching job, subbing for 3 different schools, taking care of my babies....I will PAINT! By the time I'm done, I should have 36-37 pieces! Wow..that is alot for since I usually do 3-4 a year.My chair is almost done. Will post on Friday! Next painting is called Mermaid Blues!

2 comments:

Denise Wiggins said...

go for it... it is harder for just than Julie, because we have our babies to take care of too...

glassmermaid said...

You are right Denise...they come first always! The time is so short with them and I don't like to waste it.