Thursday, February 11, 2010

Did I mention....

Sorry all...before I start my did I mention....I keep writing my posts on the wrong blog....so if you see the same post on both my blogs that is why. :)

I'm also trying to lose 20 pounds.....now that is a goal in itself! I can't get this baby weight to go away.....and now I'm counting points. I didn't realize that a bowl of fiber cereal & lowfat milk is 5 POINTS!! And I only get 22 a day...come on...I guess I can eat broccoli and carrots...they have no points....:)))))))))))) And a glass of wine or Jack & diet...is 2 points...and that is 80z of Wine. Really who drinks 8oz of wine.By the way I'm eating broccoli right now, while I paint my chair. But the good part is later I get my glass of wine!! :)

Did I mention I'm eating broccoli dry....okay I do have a diet dr.pepper...that should really help me later....lol
Back to my chair..

No comments: